Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Teams 2008


We were able to have 3 different teams visit and help with the ministry going on down here, and each of them were a great blessing!  I can't thank each of you enough that have joined in the work and put your hands to the "plow" among the Tarahumara.  I also honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers, each of you that have spent time interceding for the teams, and the rest of the time that you intercede for the work and for the Indians themselves.  We'll only find out one day how truly effective your prayers have been.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Below are some pictures for your viewing enjoyment... I truly hope it helps you feel a bit like you are here, and draws your heart to pray for these people.  God bless.













No comments: