Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Poll Results

Below are the latest Fun Poll Results:

~ How do you prefer your toilet paper to hang??  
         -86% of those who answered said they prefer it to hang over the top away from the wall.  
         - There are some of you out there 4% that prefer it to hang over and behind the roll next to the wall.
         - There are also some out there 8% who really don't have a preference.  

Pretty fun... I must say that I am one of those people that have even gone as far as to change it so that it hangs over the top in front away from the wall when I see it differently.  Forgive me.  

~ Where is your kitchen trash can??
         - The majority of you said that your kitchen trash can is NOT underneath of the kitchen sink. 
         - A small percentage said that it is underneath of the kitchen sink.

This result was surprising to me I have to say, considering that many of the homes I've visited when I ask where the trash can is, they say... "under the sink".    Hmmmm.  

TAKE A MOMENT AND VOTE NOW FOR THE LATEST FUN POLL
(UPPER RIGHT SIDE OF BLOG)

No comments: